Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DOMA Launch Party... Launch Successful

Thank you to everybody who came out this past Friday for the launch of DOMA! It was a great crowd, and I was very encouraged. Here's a short list of things that encouraged me:
  • The wide variety of people who came
  • The wide variety of gifts and passions represented
  • The lack of awkward chit-chat... Everybody seemed to really genuinely enjoy each others' company
  • The number of people hanging out afterwards, connecting and conversing
  • The enthusiasm and receptiveness of everybody to the call to serve Christ and his church
You guys are all awesome, and I am greatly looking forward to working with all of you! Please always feel free to call/email/post/etc. with any questions or comments.

2 comments:

Sndnsjsjkdjfjfjfoop said...

I'm going to make it my goal to post at least one comment on every blog posting you make...even if I'm the only one. That is, until you come up with a different primary method of communication.

Jeff Marbut said...

I was thinking maybe carrier pidgeon, or scrolled up paper in glass bottles.